Mt Laurel 2023 Fall Festival VENDOR REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED!!
Please be aware of any one other than this site, The Town of Mt Laurel, posing as coordinating our event. We can not and will not honor registrations outside of our process.
Calling all Farmers and Artisans!
The Town of Mt Laurel is pleased to announce our annual Fall Festival for 2023 is set to take place on Saturday, November 4th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the town center.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for unique local farmers and artisans to make the Fall Festival successful. We are looking for vendors who sell local produce, plants, flowers, artwork, craft pieces, children’s items, jewelry, and beautiful hand crafted merchandise.
We are NOT looking for and cannot accept solicitors, franchised businesses, network marketing individuals, politicians, and items that are not appropriate for a family festival. You must sell something to be a vendor. Priority placement of assigned spaces will be given to artists and artisan makers.
All vendor spaces are pre-assigned to ensure a smooth set-up. Space assignment is chosen by a number of factors, including what kinds of items are around it. Therefore vendors cannot choose their spaces. Special requests may be written in the Comments section of the Registration form. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to honor everyone’s request. Once spaces are assigned, they cannot be switched.
– All vendors must pre-register and pre-pay and will be assigned a vendor number and vendor position for the festival. NO WALK UP VENDORS.
– Vendors MUST set up in their numbered space! Any vendor setting up in another vendor’s assigned space will be removed to make space for the vendor who has been pre-registered and assigned that location.
– Set up will ONLY be Saturday morning between 6:00 am and 8:00 am. NO Friday load in. Plan to arrive early.
– Vendors will be assigned a number and a gate to enter for vendor load in on Saturday morning.
– Vendors must bring their own tent. If you need a 10 x 20ft space, you may indicate this at registration.
– All vendors’ cars must be removed from the site by 9 am for the event to open at 10 a.m.
– The festival will NOT provide electricity unless pre-arranged for an additional fee.
– The festival hours are 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., rain or shine! No refunds
– THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE AND ONLY REGISTRATION FORM ACCEPTED Any other requests to register or pay are not authorized and will not be honored. Payment is only accepted through PayPal from ARC Realty LLC